Click to see our current shipping locations. This product might not be available on all warehouses.
Buy now pay later
Check out our online credit terms options and our super-fast approval process.
With competitive pricing throughout the store, a price match guarantee that applies no matter how you choose to pay.
Check out our frequently asked question session to learn more or to ask a question.
• 1 Year manufacturer warranty.
• Ships via Flatbed Truck 5-7 business days from order to delivery.
• Give us a call for faster delivery or pick-up options.
Register Zipcode or login for
The Kask Zenith Air Hi-Viz safety helmet includes the best range of features for crew members working in less-than-comfortable low-light environments. This Type 1 helmet features HD crown protection, ventilation channels, and moisture-wicking technology
in high-visibility fluorescent colors. Learn more about the latest in head protection from SONCO.
Weighing approximately one pound, the Zenith Air Hi-Viz is certified by the American National Standard Institute (ANSI).
The Zenith Air’s high-visibility options take safety up an extra notch for utility operations, nighttime settings, and other areas
of increased risk. Specifications: Specifications:
Type 1 Class C
External shell: HD Polypropylene
Headband: Soft PA Nylon
One size fits most
ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class C EN 12492
- Protection against side, front, and rear impacts
- Shock energy absorption capacity (Clauses 126.96.36.199
front, 188.8.131.52 - lateral, 184.108.40.206 – rear)
- Penetration (clause 4.2.2)
- Retention system strength (Clause 4.2.3)
- Retention system effectiveness (Clause 4.2.4)
10-year shelf life
Internal shell: HD polystyrene expanded
One size: adjusts
from 51 cm to 62 cm
Kask’s double-shell climbing helmets have a decade-long shelf life, ensuring more use and protection than the average hard hat. You also get the benefit of Kask technology, including adaptability in fit and accommodating additional PPE.
• UP & DOWN Technology for a secure fit
• 2DRY moisture-wicking technology
• 10 air intakes
• Intakes fitted with Air Grid anti-intrusion grille
• Visor attachment
• Integrated slots for earmuffs
• Loop on chin strap attaches to harnesses
• External lamp carrying clips compatible with all elastic band headlamps
Everyone knows there’s an enhanced risk of injury in occupations that require crew to work in low light, climb trees or scale scaffolding, work on utility projects, and more. If impact is a job concern, invest in better head protection. Invest in industrial safety helmets.
• Safety helmets fit more securely to the head and are less likely to slip off in the event of fall or impact
• Kask helmets have a longer shelf life than the average hard hat so they may not require replacement as frequently
• Safety helmets cover a larger area of the head to deflect or absorb the shock of falling objects
SONCO is an industry leader in top-quality equipment for event and site safety. Check out the full selection of Kask helmets and
other products manufactured and curated to meet the job’s toughest demands. Contact us today for a free quote.
Most items are available for pick up trough appointment widows.
We do offer reseller discounts based on volume, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We can run multiple shipping options for you to compare price and delivery date. If you need your order by or on a specific date just let us know.
We collect sales tax in the following states: CA, TX, WS, MO, TX, FL, PA, OH, MD, DC, MA, NY, NJ, IN. If have a tax exempt or have a valid tax exempt or reseller certificate we will refund the tax charges, if you buy online, or you can request a quote already without tax included.
Click here to see all our warehouse locations.