Click to see our current shipping locations. This product might not be available on all warehouses.
Buy now pay later
Check out our online credit terms options and our super-fast approval process.
With competitive pricing throughout the store, a price match guarantee that applies no matter how you choose to pay.
Check out our frequently asked question session to learn more or to ask a question.
• 1 Year manufacturer warranty.
• Ships via Flatbed Truck 5-7 business days from order to delivery.
• Give us a call for faster delivery or pick-up options.
Register Zipcode or login for
The Superplasma HD safety helmet by Kask weighs less than one pound and contains ten air intakes for maximum air circulation. Comfort and convenience do not take the place of safety here, as the double-shell shock-absorbing construction remains ideal for at-height tasks.
The outer shell of the Superplasma HD safety helmet is constructed of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, or ABS. ABS is prized for its
high-impact resistance and strength and is known to tolerate tough conditions without scratching, cracking, or melting. This is just one reason why the ANSI-certified Superplasma has a full decade of shelf life. Specifications:
Type 1 Class C
External shell: HD polypropylene
Headband: Soft PA Nylon
Internal shell: HD expanded polystyrene
ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class C EN 12492
- Shock Absorbing Capacity (clauses 184.108.40.206; 220.127.116.11; 18.104.22.168)
- Retention system strength (clauses 4.2.3)
- Effectiveness of the retention system (clauses 4.2.4)
10-year shelf life
Inner shell material: HD polystyrene
One size: adjusts
from 51 cm to 62 cm
Whether you’re in the market for climbing helmets for sport or work-at-height gear, Kask’s innovative patented systems increase coverage, comfort, and protection.
• UP & DOWN Technology for a secure fit
• 2DRY moisture-wicking technology
• 10 air intakes
• Intakes fitted with Air Grid anti-intrusion grille
• Visor attachment
• Integrated slots for earmuffs
• Loop on chin strap attaches to harnesses
• External lamp carrying clips compatible with all elastic band headlamps
We’ll state the obvious - work-at-height occupations come with specific risks. Construction companies, utility companies, maintenance technicians, arboriculture services, and more require safety equipment that won’t get in the way of job success
Here’s how Kask helmets help:
• The hypoallergenic chin strap and adaptive fit technology make it less likely that head protection gets knocked askew
• Air intakes and moisture-wicking technology manage sweat, keeping the eyes clear
• Kask safety work helmets are built to integrate additional equipment easily - from earmuffs and headlamps to visors
and harnesses, it operates as an advanced foundation of allover protection
The full range of Kask safety helmets meets SONCO’s sky-high safety standards. For utility workers, construction crews, and more,
trust is for the best value on the latest in safety technology. Contact us today for a free quote, and don’t forget to inquire about
our price-match guarantee.
Most items are available for pick up trough appointment widows.
We do offer reseller discounts based on volume, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We can run multiple shipping options for you to compare price and delivery date. If you need your order by or on a specific date just let us know.
We collect sales tax in the following states: CA, TX, WS, MO, TX, FL, PA, OH, MD, DC, MA, NY, NJ, IN. If have a tax exempt or have a valid tax exempt or reseller certificate we will refund the tax charges, if you buy online, or you can request a quote already without tax included.
Click here to see all our warehouse locations.