NCHRP-350 | MUTCD
EVA Traffic Cone
PE Traffic Cone
PVC Traffic Cone
items 0-8 of 11
Find the Best Selection of Safety Cones on the Market
The traffic safety cones at SONCO ensure the highest levels of visibility, durability, and productivity. Here, quick and easy setup meets unrivaled longevity, delivering effective vehicle and pedestrian safety for years of constant outdoor use. No matter the weather conditions or traffic safety application, our road cones get the job done right. When you’re looking for the best quality alongside the lowest prices and unmatched customer care, choose SONCO.
Give our expert team a call for proven advice today at (866) 202-6753. We’ll help you make sure you’re getting the products you need specific to your application.
Leading the Industry for Over 40 Years
When it comes to traffic and crowd control, it’s crucial to get the right product the first time. You could otherwise leave yourself vulnerable to unnecessary liability, or you might need them to stay in compliance. That’s where SONCO can help. Our experienced experts know the regulations and best practices across the US and within a wide range of applications. We’ve remained a top-rated supplier of traffic safety cones and other products by getting our clients exactly what they need within their budget.
Traffic Control Experts Rely on SONCO
We designed the SONCO catalog to cover all possible applications and industries. That includes construction zones, schools, events, festivals, and municipalities, all of which often find themselves in need of highly effective traffic control equipment.
With our affordability and unbeatable quality, SONCO remains the top choice for contractors, administrators, managers, and coordinators. Experts across the country know that second best means inefficiency, and that SONCO products are second to none.
Increase Visibility and Keep Folks Safer with Traffic Safety Cones
Lime green crosswalk signs. 18’’ traffic cones. Orange cones as large as 28 inches. Retractable belt barrier toppers. LED lights. Reflective strips. Whatever the traffic safety products you’re looking for, you can find them all under one roof, and all are built for safety, durability, and longevity.
At SONCO, peace of mind is a feature of every order. Here’s how our safety cones stand out among the many other alternatives as the best of the best:
- NCHRP-350 Certified and meets MUTCD standards.
- Injection-molded PVC for incredible durability and longevity.
- Designed to perfection to ensure fast deployment and seamless storage and transport.
- Permanent delineators and temporary cones depending on needs and goals.
- 100% recycled rubber bases to make your traffic control more eco-friendly.
- Several cone sizes, from 12’’ cones to 36-inch options and every size between.
- Collapsible traffic cones that bounce right back into action after being run over.
- A wide range of colors, from white cones to orange, green, blue, and beyond.
High Visibility Reflective Stripes and Reflectors
Our reflective sheeting, whether included or an optional addition, takes orange cones to the next level. In many circumstances, road cones are required to have at least two reflective collars, and at SONCO, we have you (and your cones) covered.
Further, both the permanent and temporary delineators can come with reflectors available in amber, blue, or red colors. This gives traffic managers the freedom to create the ultimate traffic control system specific to their venue, especially if you need to mix and match the equipment to deliver the most effective safety measures.
Quick Deploy Stop Signs and Vertical Panels
Quickly and reliably set up equipment designed to keep pedestrians and vehicles safer. This includes four-way stop signs for parking lots and event grounds. It also includes vertical panels with weighted bases, used for things like crosswalks, valet, handicap parking, no parking, and so on. Feel free to request a custom sign with diamond-grade, engineer-grade, or high-vis reflective sheeting for more unique purposes. You can even customize the type of base.
Retractable Belts for Construction Cones
Establish restricted areas quickly with cone topper retractable belt barriers. This is an especially useful piece of equipment for momentary crowd or vehicle control needs, such as trucks entering or exiting a construction zone. Our cone toppers are available in standard sizes as well as extra long and extra wide. Custom colors and messaging are also available.
Save Huge with Bundle Deals
It’s rare when an organization needs one or two traffic safety cones. Instead, a large number are needed, and you may need a pallet of one specific kind – or a variety of equipment. Our team can create custom bundle packs to get you everything you need, all at once, and for the lowest possible prices.
The more you buy from SONCO, the more you save per item. And because you’re buying directly from the manufacturer, you’re not getting upcharged like you would from third-party sellers.
Glowing Feedback from Experts Nationwide
You can take our word for it. Or you can take the word of some of the country’s most respected business leaders in the crowd and traffic control and perimeter security niche:
The Most Reliable Traffic Control, Since 1976
At SONCO, we pride ourselves on exceeding every client’s expectations. That means a tireless commitment to delivering products based on best practices, not profit margin. Here are some of the ways we make sure we’re providing the industry’s best service:
- No-Obligation Expert Advice to ensure you’re getting the right product for you. When it comes to safety, guessing isn’t an option. You want proven insight that’s not tied to a sale.
- Price-Match Guarantee on top of our hyper-competitive prices.
- Proprietary Client Portal that streamlines order tracking, reordering, payments, and communications. You can add an unlimited number of team members too.
- Amazing Shipping Rates due to strategically placed deployment centers across the US. If free shipping isn’t feasible, we’ll still work to save you money on delivery.
- In-House Design Services that can create custom signage to help you advertise, monetize, and boost revenue.
- Buy Now, Pay Later with the SONCO Apruve Line of Credit and receive up to $100k and Net 30 terms on all products, not just safety cones.