Twin Line Belt Posts
Triple Belt Stanchion
items 0-0 of 0
Compact Retractable Belt Barriers Create Queues on the Fly
One of the most versatile crowd management measures, retractable belt barriers make optimizing a queue fast and easy. That’s the advantage of using retracting barriers: they’re out of the way when you don’t need them, and right where you want them when you do.
Operations are simple. You pull the belt from the housing unit and slide the end into one of the three slots of a compatible stanchion. When you want that belt out of the way, you slide the end of the belt out of the slot and back into its housing unit. That’s the extent of the training, and for years of constant use, nothing gets more complicated than that.
With that said, there are some nuances when it comes to ordering the optimal number and type of retractable belt barriers, as well as the potentially valuable accessories.
Do You Need a Retractable Belt Stanchion?
Retractable belt barriers are an affordable and effective way to delineate areas for queueing or to restrict access to certain areas. It’s safe to say that every business could find a use for a retractable belt stanchion, even if just to keep people away during cleaning or repairs. But in many cases, this crowd management product can be a game-changer.
Few things slow product turnover like a disorganized line. Sometimes, people don’t even know where they’re supposed to wait for service. Retractable belt barriers eliminate that issue, especially since everyone is already familiar with how they work. We see a retractable belt stanchion and know that means that’s where the line begins.
It’s safe to say that most businesses could use retracting barriers. But when there’s a line, “could use” becomes “absolutely needs.” And that’s where SONCO comes in.
The Advantages of Retractable Stanchions from SONCO
We’re not the only option out there, but we are the #1 top-rated choice in the industry. The experts rely on us for consistency, reliability, and sound crowd control advice. Here are some of the benefits of choosing SONCO retracting barriers over the non-standard alternatives:
- Takes up minimal floor space. Compared to pretty much every other form of crowd management and perimeter security, a retractable belt stanchion is the least intrusive, optimized for both floor space and storage.
- High durability. At Sonco, we manufacture our products using the most premium materials, whether hdpe plastic or high-gauge steel. You’ll be able to rely on your retracting barriers for years of daily use.
- Post & wall mount options. You can create a retractable belt system unique to your venue with our vast selection of options, including wall mount stanchions that are truly unbeatable in compatibility.
- Variety of belt colors. There’s no color you can’t choose for your retractable belt. You can even choose multiple colors in one, or specific safety messaging. Check out the drop-down in the product pages for the different options, or let us know if you want something even more specific. We’re more than happy to accomodate!
- Custom belts available. We’ve customized belts with company logos and colors countless times. Let us know if you’d like the same!
- Two types of stanchion cart. Choose between the vertical stanchion cart or the horizontal cart, which comes with pads so as not to damage the stanchion posts when they’re laid out for transport and storage.
- Price-match guarantee. If you find a comparable product for a better price, we’ll match it or beat it, guaranteed.
- Free shipping. We’ll ship most retractable belt stanchions for free, and our strategically placed deployment centers mean you’ll get your equipment fast.
- Bundle deals. You can save huge per item when you buy a pallet or bundle of retractable belt barriers. We can also create custom bundle deals specific to your needs and budget, including stanchion carts and accessories like display bowls and literature holders.
Unique Retractable Belt Barriers
On top of our range of standard stanchion posts and wall mounted retractable belts, you can choose some unique options that fit more specific applications.
- Stainless steel post. Add a sleeker look and extra durability with the stainless steel post with a built-in retractable belt housing unit.
- Outdoor stanchions. Our weathermaster 250 is named because it’s specifically built to stand up to all weather conditions, including snow and ice.
- Retractable belts for construction cones. A construction cone stanchion topper is a great addition to work zone safety, and an often overlooked piece of equipment.
- Double belt stanchions. Add an extra layer of security and safety messaging with an additional belt that extends halfway up the stanchion post.
- Extra wide retractable stanchion belts. Boost visibility with the extra-wide belt options available. Just look for “xtra” when perusing the selection above!
Valuable Stanchion Post Accessories
When people are waiting in line, they have extra time to make purchasing decisions or make other considerations. That’s why our compatible stanchion post accessories can be so valuable. Examples include:
- Literature holders. Two pocket or four pocket options available. Great for coupon books, brochures, product spec sheets, flyers, and more. They can be clear or one-sided as well, and can include custom signage.
- Writing table. A line at a bank, post office, or related industry can benefit significantly from a table that allows them to fill out paperwork as they wait. Otherwise, they may need to fill it out at the counter, which will slow down customer turnaround.
- Display bowl. Unsurprisingly, the most popular stanchion accessory is the one that most directly pays for itself. Display bowls are a great way to encourage impulse buys, transparent product-holders that quickly compensate for the initial (and minimal) cost.
Experts Trust SONCO
Crowd control experts trust SONCO to deliver the highest quality products, as well as develop the equipment they wish existed. We listen to feedback, use state-of-the-art development tools, and utilize cutting-edge technology to produce only the best of the best.
Join the Countless Success Stories
SONCO partners with industries across a wide range of applications, including retail, sports, concerts, festivals, construction sites, and beyond. In fact, we’re confident that one of our customer success stories falls close to your niche, and might inspire some good ideas specific to your application. Click below to check them out:Read Success Stories >
Partner with an Industry Leader Today
Partnering with SONCO goes beyond receiving the leading retractable belt barriers. You also have exclusive access to limited-time offers the moment they become available, from retracting barriers to our entire selection of crowd management and perimeter security equipment. Here are other reasons why a SONCO partnership is a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship:
- Buy now, pay later. Our “apruve line of credit” program is available to our clients for up to $100k and net 30 terms. This applies to all products, and it’s an especially popular option for bulk orders. Learn more here.
- Proprietary client platform. We make ordering, order tracking, communications, and payments streamlined through one, clean, intuitive web app that you and a limitless number of your teammates can access via desktop or mobile.
- Design services. Our in-house team of designers will send you two free proofs before purchase. And upon approval, our sister printing company will have your photo-quality images and striking messaging on premium, long-lasting materials.