1⅜" Hi-Viz OxBlock - Base for Fence Post
- Buy 37 for $20.50 each and save 9%
- Buy 74 for $18.50 each and save 18%
OxBlock Chain Link Fence Panel Stands
THE PROFESSIONAL ALTERNATIVE TO UNRELIABLE CONCRETE BLOCKS
Concrete blocks are messy and break very easily. With that in mind, we introduce the high-visibility safety orange Oxblock, another Sonco exclusive. Built to outlast regular concrete blocks, the Sonco Oxblock allows for efficient handling, easy deployment, and quick stacking and storing.
More durable than concrete
Retire your temporary fence panel stand, messy sandbags and bulky concrete blocks in favor of clean, easy-to-use OxBlock weighted base for fence post. This hi-vis version of the OxBlock weighs 52 lbs. each and hold fence posts up to 1-3/8" in diameter.
- Suitable for posts up to 1-3/8". Also available in 1-5/8" here
- Compatible with Sonco Temporary Fence panel
- Last longer than concrete block
- Made from a tough thermoplastic compound
- OxBlocks make it easier for contractors to go green (100%recyclable)
Cut Down on Installation Time and Fence Maintenance
OxBlocks have convenient internal carry handles made of eco-friendly thermoplastic compound 100%-recycled, plus their longevity makes them a cost-effective perimeter security tool.
OxBlocks keep temporary fence panels upright even in high winds and inclement weather.
- The perfect anchor fence panels without making a mess like sandbags
- Less cumbersome and have much greater lifespans than concrete blocks
- Help keep Fence in place and decrease the chance of falling down
Hi-visibility & Safety for Crowded Areas
Minimize trip hazards for enhanced safety with these bases for fence post capped with attention-grabbing orange on both ends.
- High-visibility orange ends to reduce trip hazards and ads extra safety
- Internal carry handles make OxBlock easy to carry and reduce the chance of accidents in the construction site
- Easy to transport and their stackable design minimizes the amount of storage space they occupied
- Oxblocks fence post base can be used with bracing to keep temporary fence panels secured and increase safety