items 0-4 of 4
Skyrocket Safety and Direct Traffic with Pedestrian Barriers from SONCO
SONCO pedestrian barriers were made to last longer and keep folks safer. These are used at MetLife Stadium, the DAYTONA Racetrack, and music festivals across the country. The heavy-duty options are even used by the Secret Service and the NYPD for major events like the Presidential Inauguration and the Times Square Ball Drop, respectively.
Whether metal or plastic pedestrian barriers, you’re getting industry-leading quality from SONCO, where everything is crafted to the highest standards. Our price-match guarantee and low rates ensure your bottom line is also looked after. This applies to both the pedestrian barriers as well as custom signage, accessories, and beyond.
Call (888) 766-2615 no-obligation advice, seasonal deals, and more from our team of friendly experts.
Choose the Industry’s Most Reliable Pedestrian Barriers
We don’t just offer the most competitive pricing, we develop our products to outperform the alternatives. We don’t just deliver endlessly tested products that blow away expectations, we created a wide selection to cover every and any construction and venue. SONCO is the easy choice, and here are a few reasons why:
- VARIETY OF SIZES. We never try to sell our clients on the most expensive products or the largest possible orders. Instead, we work to figure out what fits your needs exactly, and how we can fill those needs within your budget. And we have the selection to make it happen, guaranteed.
- OPTIMIZED FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE. Crowd control isn’t restricted to indoor or outdoor usage, so our products aren’t either. SONCO pedestrian barriers are weather and corrosion resistant and extremely durable.
- 25% MORE STEEL. Our 16-gauge steel is 25% thicker when compared to the leading alternatives, making SONCO pedestrian barriers stronger, safer, and longer-lasting.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE PLASTIC. This isn’t water bottle plastic, this is high-grade plastic that outlasts steel and resists fading, corrosion, and wear.
- TOTAL CUSTOMIZATION. While we pride ourselves on offering a range that fits most needs, you’re ordering directly from the manufacturer, which means we can create pedestrian safety barriers of any size and shape.
- BUNDLE DEALS. Save big when you combine your purchase with a transport cart, custom signage, and beyond. Reach out to our team for any special deals available today.
- BULK DISCOUNTS. The more pedestrian barriers you add to your quote, the lower the price per product becomes. There’s no order too small, and there’s certainly no order too large.
Monetize with Custom Barricade Covers and Screens
Every pedestrian that strolls past a barrier is a potential customer. At SONCO, we strive to be the all-around service for your crowd control needs, including custom signage. Whether you’re selling your barrier space to third-parties for sponsorship revenue or boosting brand awareness of your own, we can help:
- IN-HOUSE DESIGN TEAM. Our experienced designers can create impactful concepts from scratch. You can also send us existing files, and we can resize and optimize them free of charge!
- INTUITIVE GUIDELINES. If you already have designers you want to use, they can follow our file guidelines to ensure they send us print-ready graphics.
- TWO FREE PROOFS. Whether you send us files or we create something brand-new, you won’t pay a dime before you approve a design proof.
- 7 TYPES OF FABRIC. From solid vinyl to polyester mesh, your photo-quality images can be presented on any material you choose. For expert advice on the differences, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our design team at email@example.com.
- SISTER PRINTING COMPANY. Once you’ve approved the design proof, we send it to our printing company, which only uses premium, non-fade materials and dye methods.
- FREE DELIVERY. Our custom signage is shipped to you for free. It’s as simple as that!
Pedestrians and Experts Agree: SONCO Barriers Are Better
From the aesthetic appeal to the significant reduction in liability, SONCO pedestrian barriers deliver the most well rounded foot traffic control on the market. Here’s a preview of what these look like getting the job done right:
<Application Photo Slider>
Don’t Take Our Word for It
Maybe someday we’ll do a survey of pedestrians walking past our barriers. But for now, we just have the word of industry experts and insiders, who use SONCO pedestrian barriers on a daily basis with tremendous success. Here’s just some of their glowing feedback:
Over Four Decades of Setting the Bar for Others to Follow
When it comes to handling foot traffic, partner with the company that’s maintained a reputation for excellence since 1976. Our commitment to staying on the cutting-edge means you can always expect the features you look for, the craftsmanship you expect, and the customer service that strives to exceed your expectations.
When you partner with SONCO, you’re on the receiving end of some major advantages that we’ve developed in tandem with contractors and event managers across the country.
- COMPLIMENTARY EXPERT ADVICE. Get in touch with our team for no-obligation, proven advice from experts immersed in the industry. Let them know your venue specs, goals, and needs, and they’ll give you the best advice you can find.
- AMERICAN-MADE PRODUCTS. We don’t outsource any part of our manufacturing, from the pedestrian barriers to the signage and beyond. There’s nothing for sale here that’s not made in an American factory, ensuring total consistency and the utmost in construction standards.
- SONCO APRUVE CREDIT PROGRAM. We partnered with Apruve to offer our clients up to $100k and Net 30 terms on all products. Learn more here.
- PRICE-MATCH GUARANTEE. Since we’re the industry standard, we know that our products are sold elsewhere – and that comparable products exist due to competitors following our lead. If you find a better price, we’ll match it – and do everything we can to beat it.
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING. Our strategically positioned deployment warehouses mean we can get your products faster and for less.
- PROPRIETARY CLIENT PLATFORM. When you become a SONCO partner, we can onboard you to our exclusive AUXIFLOW web tool that streamlines and organizes ordering, communications, payments, and beyond.
- DESIGN & PRINTING SERVICES. As mentioned above, we formed the SONCO design team and printing company to become the only company to manufacture both crowd control products and custom signage.
Call us at (888) 766-2616 or reach out online today. We look forward to proving why we’re the leading provider of crowd control and perimeter security equipment in the country.