Click to see our current shipping locations. This product might not be available on all warehouses.
Buy now pay later
Check out our online credit terms options and our super-fast approval process.
With competitive pricing throughout the store, a price match guarantee that applies no matter how you choose to pay.
Check out our frequently asked question session to learn more or to ask a question.
• 1 Year manufacturer warranty.
• Ships via Flatbed Truck 5-7 business days from order to delivery.
• Give us a call for faster delivery or pick-up options.
Register Zipcode or login for
The Superplasma HD safety helmet by Kask weighs less than one pound and contains ten air intakes for maximum air circulation. Comfort and convenience do not take the place of safety here, as the double-shell shock-absorbing construction remains ideal for at-height tasks.
The Zenith universally sized adjustable safety work helmet is comprised of an incredibly lightweight yet strong Acrylonitrile
Butadiene Styrene (ABS) outer shell with an additional internal shell. Features removable inner padding and chinstrap for
a secure, comfortable fit. Specifications:
Type 1 Class C
Outer shell material: ABS
Headband: Soft PA Nylon
ANSI Z89.1-2014 EN 12492
- Shock Absorbing Capacity (clauses 220.127.116.11; 18.104.22.168; 22.214.171.124)
- Retention system strength (clauses 4.2.3)
- Effectiveness of the retention system (clauses 4.2.4)
10-year shelf life
Inner shell material: HD polystyrene
One size: adjusts
from 51 cm to 62 cm
Kask safety helmets are certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Available in six colors, the Zenith offers all
of the innovation and technology that is quickly revolutionizing crew safety.
• UP & DOWN Technology for a secure fit
• 2DRY moisture-wicking technology
• 10 air intakes
• Intakes fitted with Air Grid anti-intrusion grille
• Visor attachment
• Integrated slots for earmuffs
• Loop on chin strap attaches to harnesses
• External lamp carrying clips compatible with all elastic band headlamps
The climbing helmets everyone’s familiar with are coming to construction, utility, and public works projects. Here’s why companies and agencies are making the switch:
• The hypoallergenic chin strap and adaptive fit technology make it less likely that head protection gets knocked askew
• Air intakes and moisture-wicking technology manage sweat, keeping the eyes clear
• Kask safety work helmets are built to integrate additional equipment easily - from earmuffs and headlamps to visors
and harnesses, it operates as an advanced foundation of allover protection
Kask-level safety only comes from authentic Kask helmets. Get competitive pricing with SONCO’s full lineup of Kask industrial
safety helmets. For more than 40 years, SONCO has stood out for quality products, smart solutions, and dedicated service.
Contact us today for a free quote on bulk orders.
Most items are available for pick up trough appointment widows.
We do offer reseller discounts based on volume, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We can run multiple shipping options for you to compare price and delivery date. If you need your order by or on a specific date just let us know.
We collect sales tax in the following states: CA, TX, WS, MO, TX, FL, PA, OH, MD, DC, MA, NY, NJ, IN. If have a tax exempt or have a valid tax exempt or reseller certificate we will refund the tax charges, if you buy online, or you can request a quote already without tax included.
Click here to see all our warehouse locations.